Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) with headquarters in 21000 Split, Kopilica 8/a, personal identification number (OIB): 02768015146, respects the privacy of its clients. In this way Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) would like to inform all its clients about the type, manner and legal basis of its collecting their personal data as well as the protection and rights of the clients themselves.
Pursuant to the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), the Law on Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (OG 42/2018) and other regulations governing the subject area, Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) is understood to be the processing manager of your data and has the obligation and duty to respect and protect your privacy.
Data Protection Officer
In accordance with the relevant regulations, Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) has appointed a Data Protection Officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns related to the processing of your personal data or exercising your rights to personal data protection. Contact information: email@example.com; or by mail to address: Kopilica 8/a, 21 000 Split, Republic of Croatia.
Purpose of collection
The collected data shall be used exclusively for:
- Legal obligations
- Sojourn Tax Act (»Official gazette«, number 152/08., 59/09. – isp. and 30/14.)
- eVisitor – Information system for check-in and check-out of tourists
- Marketing purposes (Optional, with your consent)
- more efficient response to your inquiry
- registration in our prize draw system
- our internal statistical data processing
- you can choose to opt out from our mailing list anytime by an expressed declaration, after which Bluesun hotels & resorts will no longer use your data for promotion purposes.
Bimita Commerce d.o.o. gurantees that we shall use the collected data only for the indicated purposes.
Data protection principles
Bimita Commerce d.o.o. gurantees:
- Lawful, fair and transparent processing of personal data;
- Limitation of purpose-collecting personal data in special, explicit and legitimate purposes, which may not be subsequently processed in any way that is inconsistent with these purposes;
- Reducing the amount of data – personal data must be appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is being processed;
- Accuracy – personal data must be accurate and, if necessary, up-to-date;
- Storage Restriction – personal data is also kept in such a format that allows identification of the examinee for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the said personal data is processed;
- Integrity and confidentiality – personal data is processed in such a way so as to ensure the proper security of said personal data.
What kind of data do we collect?
We collect only the data required for us to fulfil the purpose of collection.
The kinds of data we collect include:
- Date of stay from (date of arrival)
- Time from (arrival time)
- Date of stay up to (scheduled departure date)
- Duration of stay up to (expected time of departure)
- Type of document
- Number of document
- Last name
- First name
- Country of birth
- Date of birth
Classification of taxpayer
Type of service
E-mail (Optional, with your consent)
Video surveillance system
Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) as a processing manager uses the measure of video surveillance for the protection of property and persons.
Videos contain personal information of all persons moving in the camera’s view, and are therefore kept with special care, having a system of security, availability and deletion policy that is governed by the internal security rules of Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As).
In case of judicial and / or criminal proceedings, Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) may use the afore-mentioned videos. Third parties, processing executors, registered contract partners of Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As), experts for the provision of personal and property protection services may have insight into the personal data, but will not individually use any of the afore-mentioned data, but will take care of the safety of central monitoring and warning systems. Special regulations that govern that particular area are applied to all other details with regard to the video surveillance.
Data storage period
Data that was lawfully collected by Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) is stored for a period of time prescribed by a particular law or other positive regulation.
Data that was contractually collected by Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) is stored only for a period of time necessary to fulfil the contract or provide a service.
Information about the name, surname and e-mail address collected by Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) on the basis of legitimate interest for direct marketing purposes is stored in its guest database for a period of 10 years.
Other information collected by Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As) on the basis of guest's explicit consent (mobile phone number, number of children, marital status, pets, interests, manner of travel, accommodation and destination preferences) is stored in its guest database for a period of 5 years.
Modification of data
You can contact us at any time to review your personal data, as well as for updating, modifying or deleting your data. Until that time, we may use your previously recorded data for the aforementioned purposes.
Technical and integrated data protection
Bimita Commerce d.o.o. (Hotel As), as the processing manager, takes into account the highest organisational and technical data protection standards and strives to process only personal data necessary for the specific purpose.